From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test - Please Ignore
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:19:56 GMT
On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM, Harold Fuchs <hwfa.gmanenews@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a test to see if I can post to this news group. This e-mail address
> is authorised but my posts don't seem to be getting through.

If anyone wants to contribute some instructions for using Gmane with
these newsgroups, I'd be happy to add them to the Community FAQ page.
This could be original instructions, contributed under Apache 2.0
license, or a link to some existing doc on the web.

We've had 3 or 4 "test messages" already.  I'm hoping that some QA'ed
instructions might help avoid many more.

-Rob