From Fred Juan DIAZ <fredjuan.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to subscribe, what gives?
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 08:56:14 GMT
Hi

 in fact , there has been a problem which seems to have been solved.

Yesterday, I asked for subscribing then I confirmed, but never received any
acknowledge nor welcome notification.

some minutes later I sent the same request again and the list program
confirmed i was already subscribed, but still no welcome notification

I tried to copy a thread "Change UI font size " from dev list but the
message never passed (at least I didn't see it on my box)  was I moderated ?
don't know

now i receive correctly the messages, I'm trying to post again about this
thread.

Regards
Fred Juan Diaz