From Fred Juan DIAZ <fredjuan.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Change UI Font size
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 18:41:09 GMT
Copy of the corresponding thread moved from dev list

[...]

In particular some informations are needed

1a) Which O.S. are you using, which version ?
1b) case Linux : which windowmanager, which version ?

2) Which version of OOo, and from which repository ?

3) didn't you forget to unselect "Use system font for user interface" ?

4) Does font changing (in replace with) has any effect on your UI ?

... others questions we'll have to examine

As far as I know, storage of this percentage is done in the xml file
~/.openoffice.org/3/user/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Common.xcu
for example, if you choose 119% then close OOo
launch an Xterm

$ cd /home/me/.openoffice.org
$ grep -R 119 *
will show you this file and in it, look for
<value>119</value>
(max allowed is 130)

But I don't know which part of code is concerned here.
(only tester, not dev :-/ )

anyway I think better to go on user list

regards
Fred Juan DIAZ