From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re:How to make a donation?
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:13:24 GMT
On Sep 11, 2011 6:59 PM, "FR web forum" <oooforum@free.fr> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> My name is Cyril Beaussier and I manage the french forum. Some users like
to make a monetary donation.

> If I go to this page: http://contributing.openoffice.org/donate.html
> We saw that is still the german association.
>
> Can we use it or not?

I've not heard a conclusive statement about Team OOo, so personally I would
not choose to make a donation there at present as the comments from Apache
officials suggest external fundraising is discouraged.

It's possible to donate to Apache at
http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html  (although you can't
direct the contribution to a specific project).

It's possible to donate to the ongoing development of LibreOffice, which is
also continuing development of OpenOffice.org, at
http://challenge.documentfoundation.org

Hope that helps,

S.