From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: How to make a donation?
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:10:39 GMT

On Sep 12, 2011, at 9:00 AM, FR web forum wrote:

>> Our migration test page for contributing.openoffice.org already has the donation
button eliminated.
> OK and if somebody would be donate : we answer "no thanks".

This is not a final decision. It is something I did. I've done quite a bit of heavy lifting
with the website. Nothing is permanent.

Please remember that we are volunteers. Please don't cut out the whole of my note where I
said that this was something that needs to be dealt with.

All I knew is that we would want something different. It was Commit, then Review.

Regards,
Dave