From Doug <dmcgarr...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Forum outage
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:35:22 GMT
> That's funny.  The English-language forum guys seem quite antagonistic
> to e-mail lists.
>
> Now that the forums are up, you will probably find it more useful to
> create your thread there.  (I have no quarrel with it being here, just
> consider that the audience is elsewhere.)
>
>   - Dennis

/snip/

If anybody cares, I *hate* forums.  With a list, you get a bit of
everything,
and you can select those things that interest you.
With a forum, you can only ask a specific question and wait for an
answer, and you will never learn about anything else.
(Yes, I know you can read the posts, but it is a lot more trouble, and
not worth the time and effort.)
And you have to sign in all the time--it doesn't just appear on
your screen.  Sign-ins are a pain!
Just my 2ยข  doug