From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Forum outage
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:18:48 GMT
On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 12:16 +0200, FR web forum wrote:
> >it required human intervention in the machine room.
> Lunch time in Europ and end-users forum is still out of order :-(

Sunrise here - still no love: try to login and it times out...

Next time report the outage using NNTP ( Neutrino Network Transport
Protocol ) that way it can be fixed _before_ it breaks :-/

Seriously, I'm not even sure who to contact beyond Andrew - who I will
try again with a direct email and I'll keep checking on it every hour or
so during the day...