From Michael Acevedo <vea1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Are you planning to expand OOo file format support after OOo 3.4?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:20:56 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering about subject as I was reading in the wiki that OOo 3.4 will be the last supporting
old OOo binary file formats (Can someone expand on these?). Which makes me wonder, will OOo
3.5 and later add new file formats (such as OfficeOpenXML, i.e. .docx, .pptx, .xlsx, etc.) along
with an improved implementation of ODF as a result of the code combination with Lotus Symphony?

Thanks for your time!

Michael