incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Volunteer -- subscribe to mailing list.
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 02:30:28 GMT
Hi Colin, welcome to the QA community. Your help is very much welcome.
We want you to go through the documentation that is on our site. We
are building infrastructure and process for QA testers, documentation
and such.

Please have a look on what we have so far and chip in whenever you see
fit. Also have a look at our mailing list archieve to be kept on the
loop on the hot topics we are currently dealing with.

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/qa.html
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-qa/

--
Alexandro Colorado