incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New volunteer orientation for QA
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:22:32 GMT
I like the page(s), it really getting to be a round introduction for new
volunteers.

I have one question, I thought QA was the right place to find information
about AOO requirements for unit testing of C++ code, but I cannot find it
in wiki nor in the QA mail list. Am searching for the wrong words, or do we
in general not have unit testing ?

My question for asking, it that I want to make that the new l10n programs
(which are tools with no gui, and not part of the installation package) is
automatically tested.

By the way, I am new on this list but have been on dev/l10n for a little
while (you find me on the volunteers page). Long time ago I took an
education as ISO 9000 auditor, and used it on a couple of projects, from my
work for big companies, I have been heavily involved in testing
requirements, but only seen from the developer side!

If I can be of assistance, I would be glad to help.

Have a nice day.
Jan I.