incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New volunteer orientation for QA
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 20:47:11 GMT
Thanks Alexandro.

when you write "not unit testing persay", you think of the UNO API testing ?

So there are/was basically no direct test of the C++ code, like for e.g.
transex3 testing it handles the files correctly.

I would have think it would be needed, not only for tools (like l10n), but
also for some of the deep internal functions, like e.g. the actual UNO
implemtation ?

jan.