incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: QA Volunteering
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:03:59 GMT

2012.11.11. 14:55 keltezéssel, mtreen@gmail.com írta:
> Good morning.
Hi Mike,
> What are the typical time commitments expected?
>
> I have almost 30 years in banking software development and support but have been away
from development directly for a while.  QA is exceptionally important to any project but with
the broad use of Open Office, quality QA is critical.

> I would love to assist.
Welcome to the Board, on Apache OpenOffice QA!

You find the most important place to start AOO QA, the mailing list.

General information about AOO QA:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/qa.html
and http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance
where you can find useful links and lot of resources.

Another place is the AOO Bugzilla: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
where you can search in submitted bugs.

You can download the development builds for AOO 3.5, you can install it
parallel to AOO 3.4.1:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
and you can start testing it.

Regards,