incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status on LinkTest
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 02:36:08 GMT
Hi Alexandro.

  We are using Testlink[1] as test case repository and testing cycle
management tool. You can register first and explorer test project "Apache
OpenOffice testproject". Currently, there are over 200 test cases in this
project.
  There is also an guide[2] on QA wiki introduce how to use Testlink, hope
it will be helpful.

[1] http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org
[2] http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestLink

--