incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From dongjun zong <zongdj...@gmail.com>
Subject [QA][Request]Apply for the membership of AOO QA and edit permission in Bugzilla.
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 00:56:22 GMT
Hi, all

I'm Zong DongJun, QA of Lotus Symphony in the past more than 4 years,
 focus on Writer, Macro VBA and API.
Now, I'm turning to Apache OpenOffice. I have developed 4 UNO API test
script, and created 46 bug in Bugzilla (search by key words zong)
I sincerely hope to do more for ApacheOpenOffice. So I send this mail to
apply for the membership of Apache OpenOffice QA team and the permission of
defect confirmation and verification in Bugzilla. (My bugzilla ID is
zongdj001@gmail.com <shanzhu33@gmail.com>)

Thanks a lot. : )

--
Thanks!