incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <lilinyi921...@gmail.com>
Subject [QA AUTOMATION REPORT] GUI automation test report
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:23:01 GMT
Hi,

After refactoring function test cases, we have almost 70 automation
function test cases about formula/spreadsheet/word/impress. These test
cases are all GUI test, based on VCLAuto[1].
I run all the test cases on build r1367911 and added test report to wiki
[2].
Because linux build is not ready, I just run the windows build.

I think automation test will play a significant role in AOO with the
increasing of test cases. Hope more volunteers join to write automation
test case.
Any comments are welcome:)

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/vclauto
[2] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/FVT