Hi Rob

I downloaded the RPM "r1354891", I did follow the instructions, there is no desktop integration sub dir.

5. cd into the RPMS subdirectory of the installation directory.
You should see a lot of rpms here and one sub-directory called "desktop-integration"

I installed Open office, But I could not do the desktop integration features. which is step #7 on the instructions page.

7.Install the desktop integration features for your setup. cd to desktop-integration in the installation directory,

Regards
Vinay