incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Vinay <vin03...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QA_Beginner
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 21:43:01 GMT
Hi Rob

Thanks for the detailed information, in my previous project I was using sun virtual box for
my Linux(centos)

I can do the same now. Can I do this, I will install windows 7 on virtual box, I have dual
boot with windows xp and fedora 10 and 11. In this way i can try on four different platforms.

But I have two core with 2.1Ghz. It was working fine with this environment.
As liu said, I will signup with the dev mailing list.

Thanks again Rob

Vinay