incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Jose <josedrop...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug report for version 3.4
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:42:02 GMT
*Bug report for Writer in OpenOffice.org 3.4*
*
*
There's a bug when you try to make icons bigger in Writer version 3.4. From
the OpenOffice.org View settings (Tools --> Options --> OpenOffice.org -->
View) you should be able to make icons bigger by clicking on the icon size
drop-down list and selecting "Large." But in version 3.4 you also need
to unnecessarily uncheck the "Use system font for user interface"
option. There's no reason for this and it shouldn't be a necessary step.

Also by unchecking this box you change the menu fonts and probably the
dialog box fonts as well.

Let me know if you need more feedback. I can easily put together a short
screencast for you if needed.

Best,

Jose Baldizon