incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QA_Beginner
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:24:52 GMT
2012/7/3 Vinay <vin03.pl@gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks a lot for letting me join the QA team. I am fairly new QA, I do have
> theoretical understanding of testing process, I would like to work on this
> project so that I can get practical skills and learn more from my seniors.
Welcome Vinay.

> I am currently starting to get information from this page
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Site-QA-Plan, please
> kindly let me know where I can start off.
That page is out of date. pls ignore it.
The most simple starting is "download the latest build, install it,
use it and report its defects."
Currently we are testing AOO341. You can download the latest build from here.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOO3.4.1
Our test plan.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Testing+Plan
How to report a bug
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/bug-tracking.html
You also can follow the testcases to do testing.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/AOO341_TestCase
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/AOO341_TestResult

--
Best Regards