incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Vinay <vin03...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QA_Beginner
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 15:29:17 GMT
HI all

One quick question, I found a defect, before reporting it as bug, I did
search in the bug list, I did not find similar report. Before reporting I
just wanted to share this with you all and confirm.

Working on Fedora 13.  working with Word processor/writer.

I was looking to open a file from my external Hard drive or from internal
HDD but from a different partition, the OPEN DIALOG box wont show the
drives available, it just displays the home dir.

I tried the same with Open Office 3.2, the open dialog box shows all the
drives available and other partitions.

I have attached screen shots for verification.

Regards
Vinay