incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Vinay <vin03...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QA_Beginner
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 14:26:33 GMT
Hi Yan & Rob

I am installing
aoo-3.4.1<http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/r1354891/src/aoo-3.4.1-incubating-src.tar.gz>
on
Fedora 13 (Goddard), I am having trouble with the dmake.

checking whether configure is up-to-date... yes
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gawk... /usr/bin/gawk
checking for sed... /bin/sed
checking for solenv environment... default
checking for custom pack.lst... no
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking whether to enable crashdump feature... no
checking whether to turn warnings to errors... no
checking whether to do a debug build... no
checking whether to build with additional debug utilities... no, full
product build
checking whether to include symbols into final build... no
checking whether to strip the solver or not.... yes
checking whether to enable category B components... no: disabled modules
moz, nss, hunspell, hyphen, saxon, rhino, beanshell, graphite, coinmp
checking whether to enable the Online Update support... yes
checking whether to enable native CUPS support... yes
checking whether to enable fontconfig support... yes
checking whether to enable filters for legacy binary file formats
(StarOffice 5.2)... yes
checking whether to use RPATH in shared libraries... yes
checking whether to use dicts from external paths... no
checking for bash... /bin/bash
checking gcc home... /usr/lib64/ccache/gcc
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc... /usr/lib64/ccache/gcc
checking the GNU gcc compiler version... checked (gcc 4.4.5)
checking for -Bsymbolic-functions linker support ... found
checking whether to enable pch feature... no
checking for GNU make... make
checking the GNU make version... make 3.81
*checking for dmake... checking for dmake... no*
*configure: no system or user-provided dmake found*

Regards
Vinay

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM, Vinay <vin03.pl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Yan
>
> Thanks a lot. I will follow those links and find the test cases. I will
> get back to you about this if have need any help.
>
> Thanks a lot Yan
>
> Vinay
>
> On Jul 3, 2012, at 11:13 PM, Ji Yan <yanji.yj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Vinay,
> >
> >  Welcome aboard. Recently we are focusing on AOO 3.4.1 release, the new
> > dev snapshot build is ready at [1]. you can start with testing the
> product
> > in your Linux client. and get back with your test result in [2]. also the
> > test case [3] is required.
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
> > [2]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/AOO341_TestResult
> > [3]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/AOO341_TestCase
> >
> > 2012/7/4 Vinay <vin03.pl@gmail.com>
> >
> >> Hi Rob
> >>
> >> Thanks for the detailed information, in my previous project I was using
> >> sun virtual box for my Linux(centos)
> >>
> >> I can do the same now. Can I do this, I will install windows 7 on
> virtual
> >> box, I have dual boot with windows xp and fedora 10 and 11. In this way
> >> can try on four different platforms.
> >> But I have two core with 2.1Ghz. It was working fine with this
> environment.
> >> As liu said, I will signup with the dev mailing list.
> >>
> >> Thanks again Rob
> >>
> >> Vinay

> >> accidentally sent you half typed mail.

QA, I