incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QA_Beginner
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 03:13:00 GMT
Hi Vinay,

  Welcome aboard. Recently we are focusing on AOO 3.4.1 release, the new
dev snapshot build is ready at [1]. you can start with testing the product
in your Linux client. and get back with your test result in [2]. also the
test case [3] is required.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
[2]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/AOO341_TestResult