incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QA_Beginner
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 14:37:56 GMT
Hi Vinay,

  The package you download is source code of AOO 3.4.1, if you just want to
test the product, please try this binary build[1]. If you are interesting
in building your own package, you can start with build guide [2]

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/r1354891/linux_x86/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating-Dev_AOO341m1_Linux_x86_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz
[2]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Linux