incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Vinay <vin03...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QA_Beginner
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:21:24 GMT
Thanks terry, I am sorry about the attachment, I was unaware.

I did search the bug list at bugzilla, I did not find any similar bugs reported.

 I will file it now, thanks for your mail.

Vinay

On Jul 8, 2012, at 1:25 AM, YangTerry <polo8495@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Vinay,Attachment is not allow in maillist, from your description this maybe an regreesion
issue, you can do a quick search in our bugzilla https://issues.apache.org/ooo/If no result
please fill an bug for this issue. Thanks,Terry Yang
> From: vin03.pl@gmail.com
> Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:29:17 -0400
> Subject: Re: QA_Beginner
> To: ooo-qa@incubator.apache.org
>
> HI all
> One quick question, I found a defect, before reporting it as bug, I did search in the
bug list, I did not find similar report. Before reporting I just wanted to share this with
you all and confirm.

> Working on Fedora 13.  working with Word processor/writer.
>

> I was looking to open a file from my external Hard drive or from internal HDD but from
a different partition, the OPEN DIALOG box wont show the drives available, it just displays
the home dir.