incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [QA]A guide for opening defect in Bugzilla
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:42:30 GMT
On 7/20/12 2:53 AM, Ji Yan wrote:
> Dennis,
>
>   Thanks for your advice.
>
>  I noticed that TJFrazier help reformat the page. TJFrazier thanks for your
> update, page looks great.

Hi Ji Yan,

good description how to file a good and useful issue.

I have added the {{DISPLAYTITLE:<title>}} template to make the
title/header more readable.

Using the hierarchical structure (sub pages) is good and with the
DISPLAYTITLE you can shorten the titles and make them more readable. And
even with the title it might be useful to use the same title. The wiki
uses "_" for spaces. This has the advantage that the Url can be derived
from the name. But of course this is my opinion only and not so
important, see it more as an idea.

In this example

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/HowToFileIssue
{{DISPLAYTITLE:How to file a good Issue}}

I would have named the page
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/How_to_file_a_good_Issue
{{DISPLAYTITLE:How to file a good Issue}}

Anyway again a good and useful description!

Juergen