incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: QA_Beginner
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:34:21 GMT
On 05/07/2012 Vinay wrote:
> One quick question, I found a defect

Suggestion for future posts: it is better to start a new conversation in
these cases (i.e., send a new mail to ooo-qa-AT-incubator.apache.org
instead of replying to an existing one). This makes life easier for
those who like to sort their messages in conversations ("threads").

> I was looking to open a file from my external Hard drive or from
> internal HDD but from a different partition, the OPEN DIALOG box wont
> show the drives available, it just displays the home dir.

Try Tools - Options - General - Enable/disable "Use OpenOffice.org
dialogs". This will give you the "Open File" dialogs you are familiar
with. See if the problem appears there too.

Regards,
   Andrea.