Hi, here is the attachment.
Seems last mail failed to add image in the mail.

2012/6/27 Linyi Li <lilinyi921734@gmail.com>
Fogort the attachment.
fucus on controls.png

add control.png

2012/6/27 Linyi Li <lilinyi921734@gmail.com>
Oops, I missed your last mail, Zoltan.
If you just want to add some scirpt, see whether I described above can be of help to you.

2012/6/27 Linyi Li <lilinyi921734@gmail.com>
Hi  Zoltan,

When I used vcl test assistant, I used it to get the control's ID.
First, drag the gray circle to controls that I want to use and then release the button. See the attachment "fucus on controls.png".
Second, left double click on the "Name" column of the control I want to use, then add a name to the control. See attachment "add control.png", control .uno:Open.
After the two steps you will find a UI control defined automatically in the last line of UIMap.java. (%EclipseWorkspaceDir%\test\testscript\src\testlib\UIMap.java)
Then I can use the control by the name I defined instead of using control ID.

As you mentioned you want to save the HID result. Would you pls descirbe your requirement detailedly? Then I think we can add these functions to the vcl test assistant.