incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Bin Guo <binbj...@gmail.com>
Subject [Request] [Bugzilla] Please help me adding into qa-team or related to have permission in BugZilla
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:16:03 GMT
Hi All,

I am working on AOO as QA, need permission to do some operations on
BugZilla, such as modify stutas of bug, currently my account has permission
of "registered-user All registered users" only, maybe I should be added
into qa-team or related, so I send this mail out, who has the permission to
help me adding into related team, please do us a favour, thank you so much.

Thanks,
Bin