incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <lilinyi921...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VCL Test Assistant] results copy?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:04:02 GMT
Hi  Zoltan,

When I used vcl test assistant, I used it to get the control's ID.
First, drag the gray circle to controls that I want to use and then release
the button. See the attachment "fucus on controls.png".
Second, left double click on the "Name" column of the control I want to
use, then add a name to the control. See attachment "add control.png",
control .uno:Open.
After the two steps you will find a UI control defined automatically in the
last line of UIMap.java.
(%EclipseWorkspaceDir%\test\testscript\src\testlib\UIMap.java)
Then I can use the control by the name I defined instead of using control
ID.

As you mentioned you want to save the HID result. Would you pls descirbe
your requirement detailedly? Then I think we can add these functions to the
vcl test assistant.

--
Best wishes.
Linyi Li