incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <lilinyi921...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VCL Test Assistant] results copy?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:09:17 GMT
> What to do when "Name" is empty?
> See my screen shots: AOO Base main window and the VCL Explorer window:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/**48546468@N00/7453424370/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/48546468@N00/7453424370/>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/**48546468@N00/7453424516/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/48546468@N00/7453424516/>
> If I doubleclick on any item, no copy to the  UIMap.java.

For example, if you want to add name to control DBACCESS_UID_APP_VIEW(see
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48546468@N00/7453424516/), double click the
empty "Name" area(in http://www.flickr.com/photos/48546468@N00/7453424516/,
row 1 column 2), then the name area changes to editable. Input a name in it
and then press the enter button. You will find a new definition in
UIMap.java.

> What is the common rules for naming?
>
> The principle of the naming, you can refer to common java naming rules, or
you can just refer to the existing controls. In my opinion, the name should
describe and only descirbe one control, concise and easy to understand. You
can add components name in it to seperate different components, such as
Base, Impress, etc.

--
Best wishes.
Linyi Li