incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: [VCL Test Assistant] results copy?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:08:41 GMT
2012.06.27. 10:05 keltezéssel, Linyi Li írta:
> Thanks Jurgen. I updated the wiki,
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/vclauto#How_to_Get_Help_ID.
> Zoltan, you can find the screenshot there.
It is clearer, but if I try to follow it my next barrier is the name.
What to do when "Name" is empty?
See my screen shots: AOO Base main window and the VCL Explorer window:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48546468@N00/7453424370/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48546468@N00/7453424516/
If I doubleclick on any item, no copy to the  UIMap.java.
How can I add name?
What is the common rules for naming?

Thanks,
Zoltan