incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: [VCL Test Assistant] results copy?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:49:40 GMT
2012.06.27. 9:04 keltezéssel, Linyi Li írta:
> Hi  Zoltan,
>
> When I used vcl test assistant, I used it to get the control's ID.
> First, drag the gray circle to controls that I want to use and then release
> the button. See the attachment "fucus on controls.png".
> Second, left double click on the "Name" column of the control I want to
> use, then add a name to the control. See attachment "add control.png",
> control .uno:Open.
> After the two steps you will find a UI control defined automatically in the
> last line of UIMap.java.
> (%EclipseWorkspaceDir%\test\testscript\src\testlib\UIMap.java)
> Then I can use the control by the name I defined instead of using control
> ID.
>
> As you mentioned you want to save the HID result. Would you pls descirbe
> your requirement detailedly? Then I think we can add these functions to the
> vcl test assistant.
To make some clearer.
My thought is that, when creating new script, the steps:
1. I first needs all control description from whole AOO window or a and
HID details, to make a clear picture where to start.
For example the AOO control center, or Base main window.
2. Next needs for example the wizards all steps all options details.
For example, the creation new database table wizard and four steps in
the wizard with all options.
3. When I figured out the picture, needs details for each control, to
create script.

You can send me in the PM the screenshots.
Thanks,
Zoltan