incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: [VCL Test Assistant] results copy?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 06:39:22 GMT
2012.06.27. 2:30 keltezéssel, Zhe Liu írta:
> Hi Zoltan,
> What's your exact requirement?
I want to create some  test-scripts for Base.
> Which items do you want?
All, which help me to figure out the whole things how works, which item
I needs.
(ID, Name, Type,tips)
I'm not a coder, me needs all info which is "easily" consumable.
>   What format do you hope the data saved?
> I will implement it asap.
Simple text file, or insert through clipboard to any format, document,
or ods.
Thanks for your help.
Zoltan