incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From lou ql <>
Subject Re: Please Submit Your RC Build Test Report
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 02:36:15 GMT
I tested the RPM packages on Redhat 6.1 and suse 11 SP1 against build
r1325589. No critical problem except the bug
lanugage package.
BTW, the language package build is r1310206.

Redhat 6.1:
Clean install zh_CN full package:
   installation OK
   Load,save,reopen OK
   UI is Chinese, OK
   extensions: installed Russion dic, run spellcheck, OK. disable/remove de
dic, run spellcheck, no German dic work. OK.
 Upgrade from 3.3 en_US to 3.4 zh_CN:
   known issue:
      119158 <>: cannot
upgrade integrated menu from 3.3 to 3.4 on Redhat6.1/Suse11
      119162 <>: two
copies of ooobasis packages after upgrade from oo3.3 to 3.4 on Suse 11 SP1
and soffice will crash after open a file
Install fr language package on zh_CN full installation set, switch UI, pass.

Clean install en_US package
     installation OK
     load,save,reopen, OK
     extension: install de dic, run spellcheck, OK. disable/remove de dic,
run spellcheck, no German dic work. OK.
     install zh_CN language package, Switch UI:
       known issue
cannot switch UI languages to zh_CN on Linux if installed en_US then zh_CN
language package
     install fr language package, switch UI, works.
Upgrade from 3.3 en_US package to 3.4 zh_CN package.
Upgrade from 3.3 en_US package to 3.4 en_US package.
  except the known issue metioned in Redhat test, raised a new bug:
:  languages remain in the language list though the dictionaries cannot be
used after upgrade from oo3.3