incubator-ooo-qa mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Please Submit Your RC Build Test Report
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:33:13 GMT
On 20/04/2012 xia zhao wrote:
> It will be much appreciated if you also update this page for your RC build
> test result:

Wiki updated. The most significant bugs we found (I merely coordinated
an established group of volunteers willing to run tests, we will then
see how to coordinate better with the genral QA activities) are:
Export to "Microsoft Word 2003 XML" broken
Not all recognized audio/video formats are listed (missing: ogv, flv)
Bad link in StartCenter (language preference not respected)
X-axis labels in charts turn into "0"

While some are quite bad, none is a release stopper.

View raw message