From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NEED HELP
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 12:24:17 GMT
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:18 AM, vipin kumar <vipinkumarr89@msn.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Open office is not available in hindi..

Hi Vipin,

Yes, this is a very important language, but our translation is
incomplete right now.  It is 88% complete as you can see here:
https://translate.apache.org/hi/OOo_34/

If you know anyone who could help complete this translation, or if you
are interested in this yourself, you can find more information on
helping here:  http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html

Regards,

-Rob