From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Any Updates for our Events Calendar ???
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 14:27:46 GMT
I noticed that we have a wiki page for future events that we might
want to participate in.   I've updated the page to reflect the three
conferences that I hear currently being discussed:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Events+Calendar

It would be great if you could help with the dates and locations of
other events that we should try to have a presence at.  I think we've
seen too many occasions when someone mentions a conference on the list
the day before the CfP ends.  Let's try to get ahead of this and have
a view that goes out 6 or 9 months or more.  Remember the 7 P's:
Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Regards,

-Rob