From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Any Updates for our Events Calendar ???
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 14:45:28 GMT
On 11/5/2012 10:27 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> I noticed that we have a wiki page for future events that we might
> want to participate in.   I've updated the page to reflect the three
> conferences that I hear currently being discussed:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Events+Calendar

I have added the Apache Asia Roadshow. My idea was to insert it at the
right place to obtain a chronological order, so I've put it behind the
ApacheCon EU bit then realized that the current ordering was alphabetic.
Which ordering do we prefer? Personally, I find the chronological
approach more logical.

Peter