From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Video and resource report
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 08:44:34 GMT
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Would it be good to somehow track all the marketing resources and
> compile it on a wiki, or list?

Yes. If you have time, please do.

> I wonder if the founded video repositories have been migrated to
> Youtube or some other space.

I don't think so. But I downloaded all videos from OOoCon Orvieto 2009.
It's 11 GBytes, so not practical to transfer, but you can find an index
(linking to the original files) at
http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/ooocon2009.html

This, combined with the conference programme (see same page) would allow
a volunteer to cut video tracks and reconstruct videos for the
individual talks. It sounds definitely tedious, but feasible.

Regards,
   Andrea.