From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Video and resource report
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 08:44:34 GMT
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Would it be good to somehow track all the marketing resources and
> compile it on a wiki, or list?

Yes. If you have time, please do.

> I wonder if the founded video repositories have been migrated to
> Youtube or some other space.

I don't think so. But I downloaded all videos from OOoCon Orvieto 2009.
It's 11 GBytes, so not practical to transfer, but you can find an index
(linking to the original files) at

This, combined with the conference programme (see same page) would allow
a volunteer to cut video tracks and reconstruct videos for the
individual talks. It sounds definitely tedious, but feasible.

View raw message