From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NEED HELP
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 12:07:04 GMT
On 28/10/2012 vipin wrote:
> I want to join you community so please tell me how to join your project.
> with regards.,
> Vipin kumar

Dear Vipin, thanks for joining OpenOffice!

We can surely use your help, but we will need to know what sector you
are interested in before we can give you further instructions.

You sent your message to the ooo-marketing list. Does this mean you
would like to help with marketing? You can see a list of all available
mailing lists and their scope at
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

If you can speak a language in which OpenOffice is not yet available,
you could help us in releasing OpenOffice for that language. Available
languages are listed at
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html
and guidelines for translators are at
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html

To know what can be done, you can read
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/get-involved.html
and an "orientation" guide still being developed:
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/

Regards,
   Andrea.