From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Video from ACEU
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:16:33 GMT
On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:
> On 10/29/12, Ariel Constenla-Haile <arielch@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:25:56PM -0400, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
>>> @marketing team:
>>>
>>> Can we meet via IM or email and come to a resolution on the proposal
>>
>> Decision making takes place on ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org, this is
>> something you should be supposed to know by now, as PCM member.
>
> +1
>
> That said it would be good if a proposal can be worked out in private
> and avoid 35+ threads of proposal wording. THEN reach a decision on
> the ML.

Ariel is correct.  We don't move to a private thread just to avoid the
messiness of broader discussion.    And we don't have 35+ threads.  We
have a single thread.  And so far I seem to be the only one who has
commented on the merits of a video versus other uses of these funds,
which should be (IMHO) a prime consideration here.

-Rob