From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Stats page
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:46:19 GMT
在 2012年10月25日星期四,Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> 写道:
> On 23/10/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> other charts we have, as well as add a section
>> (with caveats) on 3rd party stats:   http://www.openoffice.org/stats/
>
> This is very nice. Only
> http://www.openoffice.org/stats/defects.html
> could use some more explanations: for example, seeing that there are more
fixed issues than reported ones in the first months is probably explained
by observing that many old issues, reported before 2011, were fixed in that
period.

Andrea,
 Thanks for your comments to the defects.HTML! I also planned to add more
explanations, as well as more charts...
 But unfortunately I have to go to hospital frequently next week. So I will
update the page after that. And will appreciate if any other volunteer can
help.

- Shenfeng (Simon)