From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Video from ACEU
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:02:29 GMT
On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Ross Gardler
<rgardler@opendirective.com>wrote:

> [...]

Is there any reason why this is not possible? if the audience use a
microphone to ask the question, the recording should pick it up. Of course
there could be legal reasons why this is not done. Or the setup is
different and is an environmental mic.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice