From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ticketbud
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 19:08:31 GMT
Hi Marc,

On 12-10-20, at 11:47 , "Marc O'Brien" <tahoeob@gmail.com> wrote:

> On my mobile so excuse typos but have you looked at the Drupal COD
> distribution?  (Conference organizing distro)....I led that effort at
> Acquia for awhile and impressed with the progress....
> On Oct 20, 2012 8:07 AM, "Louis Suárez-Potts" <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:

Not lately. On the Foss/foundations list, I think it was in fact raised. The issue is to make
it not only generally useful but usable, and my approach is to be as catholic as possible
here, to allow for new takes and entities, and to consider any organizing entity as part of
the manifold community of peers that would emerge. Translation: I see the potential of using
events as gateways to further coordination and to use the data so gleaned, if permitted by
the glean-ee, as a further means of enabling participation.

louis