From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Video from ACEU
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:05:32 GMT
Since ACEU has sold out cash is available for a few nice extras. One of the extras we are considering
is recording all video of the various tracks. Unfortunately the budget doesn't quite stretch
to covering all tracks.

The Lucene track is being covered by a third party. Which leaves 5 tracks.

Would the aoo-marketing team be interested in having video for all the AOO talks?

Cost is around €1500 per track per day (precise cost will depend on how many tracks we decide
to record). This only includes an HD video recording of the speaker. There is no post-production
in this so the AOO marketing team would need to do something useful with the raw files.

Would the aoo-marketing team like to contribute towards the costs to ensure the AOO tracks
are included?

I'm afraid we have to move fast on this as a decision point as the event is next week now.

Ross

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
OpenDirective
http://opendirective.com