From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Video from ACEU
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:12:27 GMT
On 10/30/2012 1:58 PM, Graham Lauder wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 7:02 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:

Video recording can also greatly work with self-shooting. The pitfalls
were the inexperienced usually fail are: insufficient testing of the
equipment and setup, unawareness of the speaker how (s)he has to use the
microphone and absence of persons who takes care to correct the latter.

To overcome that, Graham has once written a great article on the OOo
wiki that should provide all the knowledge for shooting conference videos:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/How_to_assure_good_quality_of_video_recordings

Peter