From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO Logo concepts
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 07:26:41 GMT
On 10/25/12 8:56 AM, Graham Lauder wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On 10/24/12 12:38 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>>> Just going to put this logo concepts right here, still very rough
>> concepts:
>>> http://imagebin.org/233080
>>> concpet 2
>>> http://imagebin.org/233081
>>> concept 3 (incomplete)
>>> http://imagebin.org/233082
>>>

>> to be honest, I think they are all horrible. I don't understand what are
>> you trying to achieve with this concept drafts.
>>
>> Juergen
>>

> To be honest I think your statement is horrible and I understand that you
> won't achieve anything by it.
>
> "Horrible" is a statement of personal taste and really has nothing to do
> with what is trying to be achieved.  In other words if you can't be
> objective then step away from the keyboard.

exactly and it was simply my personal opinion about the images. Well I
tend to say what I am thinking. Next time I will simply write a -1 or --1;-)

When we design a new logo, it should look modern, it should look new and
it should be professional. I am sure that some people have the skills to
create such a logo. But I also know that it is not so easy.

But in these drafts I see nothing, I see that somebody played with a
graphic program yes but nothing else. I can do the same but the result
will probably the same.

I would start to collect some ideas and basic elements what a new logo
should contain, where we want use the logo and do we need.

Juergen