From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: version 3.4 why not but without me
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 07:42:06 GMT
Hi Benoit,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't get the answer in the forum that you
have expected. The marketing list is also not the best place to report
problems. Better place is of course the ooo-users@incubatgor.apache.org
or ooo-dev@ if you can go in more technical details.

Maybe you can point us on the related forum discussion that we can
review what went wrong and how we can improve it.

Thanks

Juergen

PS: all the mailing lists require subscription, details can be found
under http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html