From Benoit <bsalv...@gmail.com>
Subject version 3.4 why not but without me
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 17:33:55 GMT
I'm pleased to see all the download with the last version of the OO
products but how much have given up it after downloaded. I did beacuase
I couldn't open my Calc file anymore. i tried to have a fix or
explanation with the french forum and the moderator just told me that I
do not have problem because millions people use this version and the
blocked me from the forum, very pleasant people. Then i found a fix
(because I'm the only one, but all on the forum who wrote about the same
problem) but it's interesting none (I think the french administrator is
in hospital to say to the patient that a lot of peopple aren't ill, then
why are they ill?)
Have  a nice day.
Benoit Salvert