From 李震宁 <zhenning...@cs2c.com.cn>
Subject Hi Everybody
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 06:48:38 GMT
Hi Everybody:

I’m Michael Lee from China Standard Software. I’m very glad to meet you.

We have been cooperating with IBM since 2012. We appoint engineers in the research and development
projects of AOO, and also submit codes.

We hope to promote the progress of local open source community during the research and development.

We plan to set up AOO user groups in China, and gather them to have discussions and activities
regularly.

Our purpose is to attract more user groups to use AOO and more developers to pay attention
to AOO.

We’ll follow up for the activities and introduce to all of you. I hope you could pay attention
to us and help us. Thank you!

-- China Standard SoftWare Co .Ltd Public Rdlations Director
Michael Lee 13910018684 010-51659955-8131 zhenning.li@cs2c.com.cn www.cs2c.com.cn

发自我的 iPad